Ms. Johnson has 10 years of professional experience conducting seismic stability studies and geological reconnaissance for a variety of projects. Her responsibilities for faulting studies include characterizing fault parameter inputs for ground motion hazard models, running computer models to predict probabilistic ground motions and probabilistic fault rupture hazards, and evaluating earthquake related geohazards. Her experience with geotechnical and geologic studies includes geologic reconnaissance, condition assessments, and subsurface investigations for dams, energy facilities, and planned or existing buildings. Ms. Johnson has completed and managed projects located throughout California, the United States, and around the globe.
- American Geophysical Union (AGU)
- Association for Women Geoscientists (AWG)
- Association of Environmental & Engineering Geologists (AEG)
- Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI)
- Seismological Society of America (SSA)